Friday, October 5, 2007

Week #5&6-ST:TNG(enerator)!



Examing the generators under The Generator Blog, I found some not worth using because they ask for you to sign in. I do not feel comfortable doing that so opted out in playing with those.

Perusing through FD Toys, I found Hockneyizer and since I am an art lover, I had to try it out. The image is of the artist, David Hockney. Yep, Hockney got Hockneyed by the Hockneyizer. You can select to reshuffle the polaroids, enter in a background color, download to Flickr if you chose, and edit the image. Pretty fun.

Another art-related generator I found was under The Generator Blog. It is a Warhol generator. You can download an image and it getsl morphed into a "Warhol" painting. Now THAT is something Mr. Warhol would have used in a split second! He would have loved it.

Next Gen blog: who knows?

No comments: