Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More thoughts on Rollyo

I am having a fun time working with Rollyo and learning how to use it. There are some instructions I find rather difficult to comprehend and have yet to discover a "help" feature but with perseverance, I will figure it out. One thing I truly appreciate is the "dashboard" feature. I am the kind of person who goes back and will edit or rework something until I am satisfied with the results. A perfectionist. My Rollyo searchrolls have undergone changes since my last blog post and sites have been added and deleted. For now, it is just quicker to do it that way for now until another idea of rearranging and categorizing crops in my mind. My main goal here is to gather useful search tools that can be applied for my professional librarian use.

I have yet to read through any of the set sites provided by Rollyo mainly because I think they may be too "commercial" than what I am looking for as a professional librarian. I shall though browse through them and see if anything catches my eye and may be of use to me.

No comments: